1. Buy Online
You can buy a gift card online by clicking on the button below. The process is simple and generates a bike fitting gift card print out that you can present.
Advice on choosing a bike fitting gift card
Choosing an amount
Deciding what amount to spend is difficult if you aren’t a cyclist. Here’s a quick guide.
- The €20 bike fitting gift card is popular for small gestures like Secret Santa. It will go towards the price of our bike fitting services, but won’t cover any service in full.
- The €50 bike fitting gift card is popular because it gives 2 options. It covers our popular cleat fitting service for lower limb issues. It can also go towards the price of a full bike fit.
- The €100 bike fitting gift card is our most popular option. It covers the majority of the cost for the person you give the gift card to, and keeps it a nice round number for your budget.
- If you’re buying a gift card for a cyclist that is a member of Cycling Ireland, then we provide a €130 gift card. This covers the entire price of a bike fit for a Cycling Ireland member.
- The next option is a €150 bike fitting gift card. This is perfect for a Cycling Ireland member who wants to get the Müve Pre-Purchase Bike Fit to find their ideal size and fit before buying a new bike.
- There is a €180 option for our bike fitting gift cards. This covers the full cost of a bike fit if the cyclist isn’t a member of Cycling Ireland.
- For €200, this bike fitting gift card will cover the full price of the Müve Pre-Purchase Bike Fit to find their ideal size and fit before buying a new bike, if they aren’t a Cycling Ireland member. This will also cover the cost of a double bike fit for a member of Cycling Ireland.
- We provide a service where cyclists can bring 2 bikes to the same appointment for a full bike fit on each. The €250 bike fitting gift card will cover the full cost of this. If you’re buying for a Cycling Ireland member, the €200 gift card is perfect, because we give a €50 discount off bike fitting to CI members.
Redeeming a bike fitting gift card
When you have a gift card, you can redeem it when booking your bike fit appointment online.
Click on the button below to go our online booking service for bike fitting.
When you visit our booking portal, just take these steps.
- Select a time and date that suits you. Don’t see an appointment that suits you? Contact Us.
- Once you have selected your appointment, enter the details of the person that is coming to the appointment
- At the payment stage, you will have the option to enter your gift card code.
- Once you enter your code, your payment will be allocated depending on your gift card amount. Surplus amounts can be paid by card or PayPal.
All set on buying a bike fitting gift card and booking an appointment? Take the next steps by clicking below.